Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006





Breakfast




Appetizers


Pepperoni Bread & Spinach Bread


Italian bread flown in from Philadelphia (thanks PES!)


Thanksgiving Table


Homemade whole grain baguettes and buttermilk biscuits


Stuffed mushrooms (two varieties)


Plate with all the trimmings


Dessert
We had three pies - Country Apple, Dutch Apple, & Pumpkin

Country Apple


Dutch Apple (shown with Ice Cream & Caramel)


Pumpkin Pie


Although right now I feel like I couldn't eat for a week, I'm sure I'll be the first one sneaking into the left overs tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked great! Now I'm ready for leftovers...are you doing Turkey pot pie??

Jenn S. said...

We've eaten almost all the leftovers already - except for a few pounds of mashed potatoes... who knew 10lbs would be too much :)

Anonymous said...

Just looking back... I wish it were thanks giving over again...everything on your blog lookd wonderful. mom