Monday, October 09, 2006

Chicken stuffed with roasted peppers

Craig roasted a big batch of peppers, so I thought I would put together a recipe using some of them for dinner. Chicken Stuffed with Roasted Peppers was the result.



Not a very detailed recipe, but Click Here for Printable Version

Start by butterflying boneless skinless chicken breasts.



Cover each with salt, pepper, roasted pepper strips, shaved romano cheese, minced garlic, and fresh basil and oregano.



Roll up chicken. Tuck ends in, close with a long skewer, and coat in a breadcrumb/cheese mixture. Brown both sides in a pan with garlic and olive oil.



Once brown, put in a 400-degree oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked through.

That's It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks excellent...I'm trying this one

Anonymous said...

Next time we are down..I am putting
in my order NOW.....Dad