Wednesday, May 30, 2007
We've been battling the birds all spring, but with the raspberries we were able harvest we made sorbet.
Click Here for Printable Recipe
16 oz raspberries (fresh or frozen)
2 Cups sugar
¼ Cup Lime Juice
2¼ Cups Water
¼ Cup Grand Marnier
¼ Cup Chambord
- Combine raspberries, sugar, lime juice, and water in a medium saucepan. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add Grand Marnier and Chambord. Stir well and then let steep for 30 minutes
- Strain mixture to remove seeds and then refrigerate until cold (approx. 2 hours)
- Process sorbet mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Scoop sorbet into container and freeze.